Monday, October 6, 2008

MY FIRST BLOG!!

Hi there... I have never done a blog before but at the request of a bunch of Hearts at Home moms I am starting! I will try to keep it up and make it funny, but you know how it is...laundry piles up and life keeps going. And some days I am just not funny no matter how hard I try!
What is the rule on blogs? Are they supposed to be funny? Or can I tell my deepest darkest secrets that no one cares about? Hmmm..let's stick to funny because that's way better reading.

I did have a funny thought today though when I think about it. Flying made me think of it. I can't tell you how many times I have been steamed when the ticket agent asks my husband if he has personally packed the contents of the suitcases when we are on vacation. He always says yes! The truth is, when our family goes on vacation it is ME who has packed all those suitcases and he rarely has any idea what is even in them! Liar liar pants on fire. I may have them haul him away next time.... hmm....
talk to you soon...send me your thoughts! Sal

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogland!! And yes you can talk about anything...or nothing as many of us do!!

Craig said...

I can't even remember the last time you packed my suitcase. Of course, I can't remember the last time I traveled, either.

Lovingly

Craig

Joanna said...

Woohoo! You did it!

Yes you can blog anything and everything. Sometimes I'm funny and most times I'm not.

I will link to your blog sometime this week - if the laundry doesn't eat one of my children.

jubilee said...

Found you through Joanna's blog. She was right, you are a hoot!

After 11 years of marriage, I refuse to be responsible for my husband's packing - even for an overnight trip. I always forget something. And then I am in Big Trouble!

On the other hand, by not packing for him I run the risk of being embarrassed in public by his lack of fashion, uh, finesse.

It's a tricky business, this being married thing.

Laura Wells said...

yea! Welcome to the blogging world. Your last comment could have been another blog entry! For me, blogging is great tool for processing and for venting and interacting. Give yourself permission to be serious sometimes. I suspect the funny stuff will come naturally.

Amanda Irene said...

Sweet!!

Sally Baucke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.